Monday, April 30, 2007

Coming Up

Recently, I've found myself doing something I had not done in a while, I was "bothering" people around me, friends and family, with stories of the people I met online.

Not only do they have no idea who those people are but they don't even care actually. Knowing that one of the reasons why I started this blog in the first place was to stop annoying people around me with those stories that I love telling so much. It was clear that I had not been blogging enough and that there were many things to be said, updates on past friends and introductions to new ones.

The meeting people online series will be back so will the meeting people offline series and in between I'll give my opinion on a couple of American television shows related to the subject.

No comments: