Tuesday, November 14, 2006

On nice people

I've met a young man named Vishal (Delhi, 23), he is overwhelmingly nice to me. It's amazing! Since the very first time we chatted until this day, he has always been so very nice. I was musing, thinking about questions on my lifestyle, and I shared those questions with him, not that he knew anything about me, it was the first time we had ever chatted. Well, the amazing part is that he actually took the time to answer each one of them when I finally gave him a chance to write something. If someone had done that to me I would probably start by saying, "well..." and without giving any answers I would probably ask more questions myself. Although Vicky is only 23 you do feel the fact that he had many responsibilities early on in life. He talks like a person who has had a very long life experience. Every time I meet someone as nice as Vishal the question I ask myself is how can someone be so nice?

You can Meet nice people online at Wordfriends.

Tags: ,

No comments: