Friday, December 28, 2007

It's free communication weekend again at eHarmony

An important reminder if you intend to take advantage of this special promotion, read the fine lines in the email announcing the event:

Free Communication Weekend begins Thursday, December 27th and ends Sunday, December 30th at 11:59pm PT. Does not include Photos, FastTrack or Secure Call communication.

Good luck getting to Open communication by Sunday.

I'll refer you the previous posts I've written about eHarmony's Free Communication Weekend, take some time to read the comments also. I'm calling this collection "All you need to know about eHarmony's free communication weekends or Almost".

I probably wont be writing much about eHarmony's free communication weekends anymore. Really I don't see what more I can say on the subject unless they apply changes to the way it's done maybe an extension? Five days instead of four? How about allowing FastTrack? Just a suggestion. I wonder why they had to come up with such a long name, it sounds so formal I've thought about using FCW instead...

No comments: