Saturday, November 12, 2005

November 15th

Ankit told me he would be back on November 15th. In spite of the bad experience I had with Ankit, I still enjoy talking to him. I must say, he did apologize. The last time we talked we were in August and now, finally the date is near, next week he will be coming back online.

I wrote about Ankit before…After I realized the effect my post and comment had on him, I did two things, first of all I deleted that comment, second, I decided I would not use this blog to make anyone feel bad or to put someone down. I'll try to focus on the good things about people and when I do write about the bad ones, I'll keep it impersonal as much as possible.


Update

He did come back! Not that I ever doubted ;)

6 comments:

Miladysa said...

Dee sent me :) Nice blog.

mj said...

Hello miladysa, thank you for stopping by.

D.S. White said...

Hey Maguerite,

It was my pleasure and I'm delighted that we made you feel welcome. Please do come again...anytime!

btw...how do you do the ...more thingy? Is that a plugin of some kind? Or do you do it the hard way? Cause as you may have noticed on my blog, a sistah can ramble on...

It would be nice to have that little "more" thingy...so as not to scare the new folk...lol.

Peace,
Dee

Putnumber Editor said...

nice blog here! vy freshing and attracting!!!

Unknown said...

Thanks for the vote, You are soooo welcome to rent my blog. M

mj said...

Thak you Sklee, Charles
and thank you for letting me rent the spot Martijn.