Tuesday, July 05, 2005

Chat Archive Please

I wish Yahoo! would consider an archive feature in Y! Messenger for chat room conversations. Now that would be a very useful one!
I've often added people on my list after talking to them inside a chat room. As a person who relies heavily on the message archive to "remember" most of the people she chats with I would really appreciate a feature such as that one. When I have a second conversation with on of those people it is very common that I had forgotten their personal information, I might remember other things like the reason why we kept talking or something "interesting" he/she said but age and location are hard ones unless the person is much younger or older than I am and/or lived in an "unusual" place.There might be software out there that do this but I'm always a little hesitant to use add-ons.

No comments: