Thursday, July 12, 2007

What are you searching for ?

I thought I'd share with you a few queries people used to come to my blog.

  • how to remove thecoolpics.com (read this and use an updated antivirus.)
  • my egyptian boyfriend wants me to meet his parents (if you two are planning to get married soon I think it's natural for him to want you to meet his parents don't you? unless you suspect something else is going on like he might want to move back to his home country....)
  • yahoo profiles of pakistani members with telephone numbers (now why would they put their phone numbers on their yahoo profile? they must be really brave. )
  • dont know what people mean while chatting (me neither, sometimes)
  • chat detectives (all you need to know about them is that they are spammers not the kind of people you want to buy anything from - also read this and this)

No comments: