Monday, June 13, 2005

Kayvian

Kayvian (26,Mumbai) has one of those unfamiliar names which spelling I can remember without any effort -probably because his name and yahoo ID are the same-. He is one of those rare people who actually talk with others inside chat rooms. He is also funny on the occasion.

According to Kayvian, we first chatted about my blog. He was a little excited and embarrassed at the same time about the fact that I would write about him on my blog. I felt like a celebrity writer!... He asked how come I was into programming and not into editorial? -I'm not sure my writing skills are so good!!!-

We have not talked too much but I have enjoyed our short conversations. I like the ways he's answers my interrogations, the way he seems to pay lots of attention to the things that I tell him even when they have nothing to do with him. A nice guy.

No comments: