Monday, June 20, 2005

Not seeing user chat rooms

I was unable to go into user chat rooms during the weekend.
Here's what Yahoo has to say about it: " The ability to publish user-created chat rooms in the public Yahoo! Chat directory is currently unavailable. We are working on improvements to this service to enhance the user experience and compliance with our Terms of Service. "

That's very unfortunate because I have met many people in my rooms and small user rooms are usually more enjoyable, there are fewer bots and fewer people who send u PMs.
I guess I'll just spend less time chatting with randomly-met total strangers living at the other end of the world...

The weirdest thing happened to me today, I was invited to a conference by someone I did not know, I accepted and then realized it was a bot that had invited me, telling me that her name is Erica and that according to yahoo personal, we are a match. It’s the first time I got a conference invitation from a bot, are bots evolving?

No comments: