Friday, June 03, 2005

Maybe the last update on Pablo

Pablo (see Day 1, Day 3, Day 6 and maybe a few other posts), surprised me maybe for the last time. After a few weeks of chatting and getting along very well, being surprised day after day by that young man, I was really enjoying communicating with him. He gave me the ultimate surprise.

Pablo is someone I have trusted with 'information' that I don't give to others -naive girl-, he is a person I appreciate a lot even though we 'only' chat.
In the past, I would rarely ask guys or gals whether they were married or not, I didn't care since I didn't think it would make any difference. I might have been wrong and what happened with Pablo made me change my attitude a little bit.

Even though I did actually ask him whether he was married -I must admit I was just playing because I sincerely did not think he was- and he did answer no. He came back after about a week without chatting with me and told me he had lied(?) and that he is actually married (WHAT!!!!!!). Really hard to believe, I was speechless...
I did not understand why he felt the need to lie or why he did not tell me the truth earlier.

I'm not mad at him for that -oh well I probably will never know exactly how many times I've been lied to on Y!messenger- but he does not come online as often or at the same times anymore therefore I don't think we will be saying much to each other in the days/weeks or even months to come.

No comments: